Fun Learning Experience
A Teacher design and built the Land of Make Believe specifically to excite the imagination and make learning fun. A dairy farm was transformed into a magical "Land" that incorporates Fun with Learning.
The historical Legend of Jenny Jump dates to 1748 when 9 year old Jenny & her family were among the first settlers in Western NJ. Her historical feat is recognized by NJ naming the Mt. range and the State Park after her. Visit her house and legend.
During the Civil War in Paterson, NJ a special steam locomotive was built. The 1863 C.P. Huntington cointributed to building the Trans COntinental Railroad and had the lead part in the movie "Iron Horse". This is an important legacy of New Jersey and the United States. Ride the train.
Five Star General Dwight D. Eisenhower, the SUpreme Commander of the European Allied Forces during WWII was flown in DC-3s. Explore the cockpit of this WWII DC-3.
Old McDonald's Farm allows children to learn and have interactive encounters with domestic farm animals not seen in Zoos.
Lesson pland can be created to incorporate learning about these historical events and enhance the class trip experience.
Educational & Historical
- Some fo the Children's favorite learning activities include:
- Jenny Jump House & Legend
- Old McDonald's interactive Farm
- 1863 CP Huntington Train & Legacy
- 1890's Mining Co learn about fossils & gems
- Colonal Corn interactive Talking Scarecrow
- Old McDonald's Hayride through Nature
- Explore General Eisenhower DC-3 Airplane Cockpit
- Picnic Area - bring your own food or order Hot Lunch Special
- Games w/Prizes
- Halloweeen House
- Jump Around Frog
- T-Rex Dinosaur Ride
- Magic Dragon Ride
- Grans Carousel
- Magical Ferris Wheel
- Roller Coaster
- Pirate Ship
- Wading Pool
Best Group Trip Bargain!
- Group Lunch Discount Special Only $4.00 per person
- Admission Includes Attractions, Unlimited Rides, Free Parking
- One (1) FREE Teacher Ticket Per 10 Pre-paid Children
Week Days in May & June by reservation only.
Hours: May 16 – June 16: 9:30AM-2:00PM, June 19 – June 30: 10:00AM-6:00PM
For more information on planning a day trip to our park and to make a reservation, please contact us at 908-459-5100.